These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Dipped Donuts are so delicious! I cannot do without it in my home and my kids love it and I adore the peanut butter chocolate, plus they are simple to make with basic ingredients and only 2SP on blue and purple programs, 3SP on the green program.
SERVINGS: Makes 6 donuts
GREEN PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per donuts
BLUE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per donuts
PURPLE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per donuts
HOW DO I MAKE THESE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CHOCOLATE DIPPED DONUTS?
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- Comping the egg and brown sugar together in a bowl then stir in the mashed banana, milk and vanilla.
- Then add the flour, PB2 powder and baking powder and mix well.
- Now, divide the batter into the 6 donut holes then bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove the cakes out of the pan after it cools down.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about 35-second intervals with stirring each time.
- Dip each donut top into the chocolate once the chocolate is melted.
- Microwave the peanut butter for about 35 seconds and pour the melted PB into a small ziplock bag and cut off a tiny tip, drizzle over each donut.
- It’s better to store these donuts in the fridge after day one.