prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 18 MINUTES
total time: 28 MINUTES
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 medium mashed banana
- 1/3 cup milk *I used 1%
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp PB2 powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp lily’s dark chocolate chips
- And 1.5 Tbsp peanut butter (I use Kraft light)
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- Comping the egg and brown sugar together in a bowl then stir in the mashed banana, milk and vanilla.
- Then add the flour, PB2 powder and baking powder and mix well.
- Now, divide the batter into the 6 donut holes then bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove the cakes out of the pan after it cools down.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about 35-second intervals with stirring each time.
- Dip each donut top into the chocolate once the chocolate is melted.
- Microwave the peanut butter for about 35 seconds and pour the melted PB into a small ziplock bag and cut off a tiny tip, drizzle over each donut.
- It’s better to store these donuts in the fridge after day one.
Blue Plan/Purple Plan- 2 points using WW recipe builder
Green Plan- 3 points using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional information…120 Calories…Fat=4.2g…Sat fat=1.5g…Carbs= 19.5g…Fiber=2.9g…Sugar=5.1g…Protein=4.6g