LEMON POUND CAKE INGREDIENTS
- 1 sugar-free lemon cake mix ( I use LANANTO LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFIN MIX )
- 1 small package sugar-free lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Swerve powdered sugar
LEMON POUND CAKE INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350*F. Then spray the inside of the cake or bundt pan with Pam or other 0 point spray.
- Second, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, yogurt, 3/4 cup lemon juice and ¼ cup water. Whisk until combined. Do not overbeat.
- Then pour batter into cake pan and bake according to cake package instructions.
- Combine powdered sugar, and 2 Tablespoons lemon juice. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Note: I use the remaining lemon juice to bring to a consistency that will allow drizzling of the glaze over the cooled cake. Then drizzle the glaze over the cake after the cake has cooled.
Make 18 servings = 3 SmartPoints each serving on the green, blue and purple plans or 12 servings = 5 SmartPoints each serving