This Weight Watchers Skinny Cranberry Orange Loaf or Muffins are packed with cranberries and flavored with fresh orange juice!
SERVINGS: MAKES 12 MUFFINS OR SLICES
GREEN PLAN/BLUE PLAN/PURPLE PLAN: 2 Smartpoints for 1 muffin or slice
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THIS SKINNY CRANBERRY ORANGE LOAF OR MUFFINS?
- For making this particular muffin/loaf recipe I use GOLD MEDAL ALL PURPOSE FLOUR. The point values may vary depending on the brand you use.
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- For zero-point brown sugar substitute: I use LAKANTO GOLDEN SWEETENER
- For Zero-point white sugar substitute: I use LAKANTO CLASSIC OR BAKING SWEETENER
- I always use Land o’ Lakes made with canola oil light butter melted or if you prefer you can substitute the melted light butter for 3 Tbsp of unsweetened applesauce. I recommend the light butter. It really gives these loaf/muffins that creaminess!
- Oranges: I use the juice/zest from 2-3 large oranges. I substitute the 2-4 Tbsp fresh orange juice for 1/4 cup of fresh bottled no sugar added orange juice.
- If using frozen cranberries ( do not thaw them) toss them with 1 Tbsp of flour to coat-this will help ensure they don’t fall to the bottom or/and discolor the batter.
WHAT SWEETENER DO I USE?
TASTES just like sugar | Zero net carbs, Zero calories, Zero glycemic Sweetener
LAKANTO has a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and maintain your baking and cooking needs
It’s WW FRIENDLY, Keto, Diabetic, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, and All Natural
To purchase the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Click HERE.
HOW TO MAKE THESE SKINNY CRANBERRY ORANGE LOAF OR MUFFINS?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9.5-inch bread pan or 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.