The discovery of these Weight Watchers 2 ingredient dough was a real game-changer for me and so many others! It is such a versatile dough and the low points make it just fabulous!
How Do I Make These Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets?
- In this recipe, the key to success with the 2 ingredient dough is to make it in my STAND MIXER.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then Put the rising flour and the greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
- By using a dough hook mix until well combined
- Then divide the dough into four equal sections.
- Flatten each portion of dough into an oval or square shape.
STUFF THE TURKEY AND CHEESE POCKETS
- You can use any kind of cheese you want
- I used Velveeta cheese and one slice equals 1 point!
- And then I added some shredded turkey breast that was zero points.
- Then fold the dough over and make a pocket. For this, I used a fork to close the sides together nicely.
- And then place the pockets on a BAKING PAN that has been sprayed with NONSTICK COOKING SPRAY.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
Only 3.5 PersonalPoints Each one
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR THE INGREDIENTS LIST