The discovery of these Weight Watchers 2 ingredient dough was a real game-changer for me and so many others! It is such a versatile dough and the low points make it just fabulous!
How I Make These Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets
In this recipe, the key to success with the 2 ingredient dough is to make it in my stand mixer.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Then Put the rising flour and the greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
By using a dough hook mix until well combined
Then divide the dough into four equal sections.
Flatten each portion of dough into an oval or square shape.
Stuff the Turkey and Cheese Pockets
You can use any kind of cheese you want
I used Velveeta cheese and one slice equals 1 point!
And then I added some shredded turkey breast that was zero points.
Then fold the dough over and make a pocket. For this, I used a fork to close the sides together nicely.
And then place the pockets on a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
Only 3.5 Freestyle SmartPoints Each one
The dough is 12 freestyle smart points total. The Velveeta sliced cheese equals 1 Point per slice.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- eggwash optional
- 2 slices Velveeta cheese
- 8 slices of fat-free sliced turkey breast zero point if possible
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the self-rising flour and the greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
- Mix until well combined using a dough hook.
- On a surface that has been dusted with a little flour…divide the dough into four equal sections.
- Flatten each portion of dough into an oval or square shape.
- Add 1/2 a slice of Velveeta cheese folded in half.
- Add 2 slices of shredded turkey breast that is zero points.
- Next just fold the dough over and make a pocket. Use a fork to close the sides together nicely.
- Brush the pockets with an egg wash if desired.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These Weight Watchers pockets are 3.5 Freestyle SmartPoints each one if you use the zero-point turkey breast. If you don’t then you may well need to add points.
The dough is 12 points total and the cheese is 1 point per slice.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%