Did someone say zero-point PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE?!
Yes, you read that right!! This pumpkin cheesecake is zero points on the blue and purple myWW plan and only 1 point on the green plan! It’s made with Greek yogurt which makes it low in points and perfect for a guilt-free breakfast, snack, or dessert.
SERVINGS: Makes 8 servings
GREEN PLAN: 1 SmartPoint per serving
BLUE PLAN: Zero SmartPoints per serving
PURPLE PLAN: Zero SmartPoints per serving
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Then add yogurt, dry pudding mix, and cake mix, if desired. Whisk together until well combined.
- After brushing a pie dish with a little non-stick cooking spray or a springform pan, pour the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Before covering it with plastic wrap let it cools for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving let it chills overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
WHAT DO I USE TO BAKE MY PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE?
I always use this 9-inch Springform pan.
For sugar substitute, I recommend Lakanto Monkfuit Sweetener to sweeten the cheesecake.
THE INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED ON THE NEXT PAGE