These Weight Watchers Skinny Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are amazing for breakfast, a midday snack, or even as a dessert!! These Skinny Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are the quickest, tastiest, low-point oatmeal bars I’ve ever made!
Servings: Makes 18 bars
3 Points per bar
NOTE: You Can Find a Copy Of the PRINTABLE RECIPE On The Next Page Below.
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW TO MAKE THESE SKINNY RASPBERRY OATMEAL BARS?
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oats and butter and stir until crumbly.
3. Spray a 13 X 9 BAKING DISH with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Press 3 cups of the crumble in a 13 X 9 BAKING DISH.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Let the crumble cool for 10 minutes.
6. In a small bowl add preserves and water. Stir until well blended.
7. Spread over the cooled crumble. Sprinkle remaining to crumble on top of the preserves.
8. Bake for an additional 20-22 minutes or until slightly brown.
9. Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.