This 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake recipe is an easy dessert that you can make with only a box of angel food cake mix and a can of crushed pineapple. This is the moistest and most delicious low-calorie cake everyone will love.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
7 WW Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
2. Stir the dry cake and the entire can of crushed pineapple with its juice in a large bowl.
3. Stir well until all the dry mix is incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into a 9×13 pan that has been lightly greased with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Then bake at 350F degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Take out from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.