These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Blossoms are only Two points each, They are delicious and the best cookies that I’ve made ever!
Servings: Makes 19 cookies
2 Points® per cookie
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS COOKIES?
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Cream together the two sugar substitutes in a large mixing bowl and Peter Pan whipped 1/3 less sugar peanut butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Whisk egg whites, water and until smooth.
5. Then add Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix along with the peanut butter powder and stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed.
6. Then drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of the cookie scoop.
7. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven and place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.
9. Finally, move the cookies to a cooling rack at room temperature.