This Weight Watchers Friendly Pizza is all my favorite ingredients combined into one. Buffalo chicken, bacon, ranch and pizza!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
4 Points® per serving
every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BUFFALO CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA?
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Then place the rolled-out pizza dough onto the pizza pan.
3. Cover the pizza with ranch dressing.
4. Combine the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce in a bowl and mix until the sauce has coated the chicken.
5. Layer the cheese and the buffalo chicken on top of the ranch.
6. Top with the remaining pizza with some bacon.
7. Bake the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust starts turning golden brown.
8. Top the pizza with diced green onions or tomatoes.
9. Slice the pizza into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.