These Weight Watchers Mexican Shrimp Bowls are so easy and so delicious. Air frying frozen shrimp is a game changer! 5 minutes and they are done!!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
8 Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE THESE MEXICAN SHRIMP BOWLS?
1. Cook your white rice with equal water in a pressure cooker
2. Season your shrimp with taco and cumin seasonings then air fry frozen shrimp at 400 for 5 minutes. This will need to be done in two batches.
3. Mix your corn and black bean ingredients and set aside
4. Once your shrimp is done, drain any excess water from the air fryer
5. Mix your guac, sour cream, and yogurt until creamy then divide up into your dressing containers
6. Assemble your bowls and add a lime wedge