These Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Bars are so easy to make, low in points and perfect for dessert or even breakfast! these bars definitely satisfy a sweet tooth!!!! So yummy!
Servings: Makes 20 bars
1 WW Point® for 1 bar
Every day I add new recipes to my Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
I’m not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. I just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 9×13″ baking dish.
3. Mix together Kodiak Cakes Protein Power Baking Mix, eggs, brown sugar sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and unsweetened applesauce in the large mixing bowl.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips and continue stirring until well combined.
6. Press the batter into a prepared pan the batter will be a bit sticky. Don’t worry that’s totally normal.
7. Sprinkle and press the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
8. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes. ( You don’t want these to overcook or they’ll be dry!)
9. Before cutting them into 20 equal slices, let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!