These One Point Weight Watchers Churro Pancakes are everything you want in a pancake- fluffy, soft, super easy to make, and topped with cinnamon sugar.
Servings: Makes 9 pancakes
1 WW Point® per pancake
These One Point Weight Watchers Churro Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as a snack. They can be frozen well.
HOW DO I MAKE THESE CHURRO PANCAKES?
1. Beating 2 egg whites together is the key to making these pancakes nice and fluffy.
2. When egg whites are beaten well, it creates a frothy texture that makes these pancakes thick and fluffy.
3. This is a critical step to make sure the pancakes turn out thick and fluffy.
4. Until they are “soft tops” or become beautiful and fluffy
5. The “soft peaks” is the stage we want to achieve when you add the whipped egg whites to the plate to lighten it and add more delicate and light results.
6. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate mixing bowl
7. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
8. Gently fold in egg whites.
9. Spray a non-stick frying pan with non-stick cooking spray over medium heat.
10. Scoop pancake batter onto the prepared skillet, making 4-inch pancakes using a 1/4 measuring cup.
11. On medium heat, cook the pancakes until small bubbles begin to form on top of the pies.
12. About 2 minutes. Flip and cook until lightly golden.
13. Drizzle top and bottom with cinnamon sugar substitute
CAN THESE BE MADE WITH ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR?
The answer is Yes, Just add 1 tsp baking powder along with 1/4 tsp salt to the 2/3 cup all-purpose flour.
HOW DO FREEZE THESE CHURRO PANCAKES?
Just place a sheet of parchment or wax paper between each pancake and stack it together and place the pancakes inside an air-tight container or heavy-duty freezer bag. Freeze for up to 1 to 2 months for best quality.
Freeze for up to 1 to 2 months for best quality.