These delicious Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pancakes 🥞 are filled with over 40 grams of protein and will keep you satisfied for hours.
Servings: Makes 6 pancakes
1 WW Point® per 1 pancake if using self-rising flour or 1 WW Point® for 2 pancakes if using Kodiak Pancake Mix and Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder
Looking for more great Weight Watchers low-point pumpkin recipes? Be sure to check out these:
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN PANCAKES?
1. Combine 2 egg whites in a large mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat until nice and foamy.
2. In another mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Gently fold in egg whites.
4. Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat the skillet on medium-high.
5. Scoop pancake batter into prepared pan using 1/4 cup measuring cup, to make 4-inch pancakes.
6. Cook the pancakes on medium-high until little bubbles start to form at the top of the pancakes. About 2 to 4 minutes.
7. Flip and cook for an additional 2 to 4 minutes until lightly golden.
8. Top with 4 Tbsp of fat-free Reddi Whip and 3 Tbsp Mrs Butterworth’s sugar-free syrup for 0 points, and sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top, if desired.