These One Point Weight Watchers Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are made with whole grains, and are perfect for breakfast, afternoon snack, or dessert!
SERVINGS: MAKES 12 FULL-SIZE MUFFINS
GREEN PLAN: 1 SmartPoint for 1 muffin or 2 servings for 3 Smart Points if using egg whites or 2 SmartPoints per muffin if using 1 whole egg
BLUE PLAN: 1 SmartPoint for muffin or 3 SmartPoints for 2 servings
PURPLE PLAN: 1 SmartPoint for muffin or 3 SmartPoints for 2 servings
WHAT THE INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE THESE ONE POINT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS?
- KODIAK CAKES BUTTERMILK FLAPJACK PANCAKE MIX or KRUSTEAZ PROTEIN PANCAKE MIX, BUTTERMILK – 100% WHOLE GRAIN FLOUR–You can find the Kodiak Cakes at most nationwide grocery stores or HERE on Amazon. You can find KRUSTEAZ PROTEIN PANCAKE MIX, BUTTERMILK – 100% WHOLE GRAIN FLOUR at most grocery stores or HERE on Amazon.
- Canned 100% pumpkin purée
- Egg or 2 large egg whites
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin spice
- Zero Point white sugar substitute- I use LAKANTO MONKFRUIT CLASSIC SWEETENER
- Baking powder
- No sugar added chocolate chips or any sugar-free chocolate chips ( about 5 chips per muffin)- I like to use the “no sugar added CHOCZERO MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS or LILY’S MILK or dark chocolate chips.”
WHAT CAN I USE TO ADD EXTRA PROTEIN TO THESE MUFFINS?
To increase the protein content in these muffins you may substitute a 1/3 cup Kodiak Pancake mix for 1/3 cup (100-110 calorie) flavor protein powder ( I use DEVOTION ANGEL FOOD CAKE)
Protein will boost satiety and make this the perfect portable snack!
The protein powder I love and recommend is Devotion to Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder.
It’s gluten-free, ONE Smartpoint on all 3 WW plans, and has 20 grams of protein for just 1 scoop!