This Weight Watchers Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal is a fun and tasty way to start your day!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
2 Points™ per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using cooking spray, spray a 9” x 13” glass baking dish.
3. Combine oats, milk, pumpkin, applesauce, eggs, syrup, vanilla, stevia, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt In a mixing bowl.
4. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
5. Then place baking chips, so each piece contains 6.
6. Then bake for about 35-40 minutes or until set and lightly brown.
7. Serve warm or cold with glaze.
8. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to one week.
9. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl for the glaze.
10. Cover and refrigerate.
11. I reheat for 1 minute each piece in the microwave on HIGH.
12. Top warm oatmeal with a couple of spoonfuls of glaze…the glaze will melt.
13. *You can semi-sweet, white, or salted caramel can be substituted (be sure to verify points are the same).