These Weight Watchers Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are one of my favorite recipes on the dinner option! Easy to make and only 1 point per serving!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
1 Point® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
Low Point Tortilla Options
I used Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortilla – 1 point
HOW DO I MAKE MY BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS?
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, chicken, and cheddar in a bowl.
3. Place 2 to 3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto the center of a flour tortilla and roll them up.
4. Then place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat the process for the rest of the taquitos.
5. When the taquitos are placed on the baking tray, lightly spray the top with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until taquitos are golden brown.
7. Serving size: 1 taquito
8. Serve taquitos with ranch dressing for dipping.