This Weight Watchers Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe is a family favorite! Easy to make, fun way to use chicken and a healthy dinner option!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
4 Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
Be sure to check out my low-point chicken recipes here:
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHICKEN CORDON BLEU RECIPE?
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Using a knife, slice the chicken breast in half and open the chicken up. Add 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham in the middle of each sliced chicken breast. Use a toothpick to hold the chicken breasts together.
3. Beat one egg and place it in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish add seasonings & grated Parmesan.
5. Coat each chicken breast in egg wash and then roll the chicken breast into a dry mixture & coat evenly.
6. Place the chicken breasts on a (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) wire rack and place the wire rack on a baking sheet. The wire rack makes both sides of the chicken crisp.
7. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.