This Weight Watchers Black Forest Baked Oatmeal is easy to make and delicious, I eat it for breakfast, but it’s like dessert.
Serves 8 – as breakfast or dessert.
2 Points per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BLACK FOREST-BAKED OATMEAL?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish.
3. Combine oats, cocoa powder, Stevia, almond milk, applesauce, chocolate syrup, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt, and cherries In a mixing bowl.
4. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
1. Combine all ingredients; refrigerate.
2. Keep in the refrigerator until one week.
3. Serve warm or cold with a dollop of glaze.
4. I personally microwave one piece on HIGH for 30 seconds.
5. Top with sugar-free chocolate syrup, 5 g of fat-free Reddi Wip and maraschino cherry, if desired.