This pumpkin cheesecake is 1-3 PersonalPoints™ per slice! It’s made with Greek yogurt which makes it low in points and perfect for a guilt-free breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1-3 PersonalPoints™ per slice*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Then add yogurt, dry pudding mix, and cake mix, if desired. Whisk together until well combined.
- After brushing a pie dish with a little non-stick cooking spray or a springform pan, pour the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Before covering it with plastic wrap let it cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving let it chills overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
WHAT DO I USE TO BAKE MY PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE?
I always use this 9-inch Springform pan.
For sugar substitutes, I recommend Lakanto Monkfuit Sweetener to sweeten the cheesecake.