My new favorite food this month is “Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole” It’s a combination of macaroni and cheese and pizza! Easy to make and delicious, but it’s also Weight Watchers friendly.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
3 Points per serving
How many Points are in This Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe?
I updated this post in November of 2021 to include the new PersonalPoints plan.
Must each Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole should be divided into 12 equal servings.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PIZZA CASSEROLE?
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cook PASTA according to package and drain.
3. Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute ground turkey, onion, and garlic, in a large skillet until meat is cooked.
5. Then spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
6. In a medium bowl mix cooked pasta, meat mixture, sauce, 1 cup of cheese, 16 pepperonis, and Italian seasoning.
7. Mix well.
8. Spread the pasta mixture evenly in the pan.
9. Top with remaining cheese, pepperoni, and olives.
10. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes
11. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until heated through.
12. Cut into 12 equal servings. Enjoy!
PIZZA CASSEROLE TOPPING IDEAS
I used low-carb rotini pasta for this recipe, low-fat mozzarella, and fat-free mozzarella, too. If you are on a purple plan, using whole wheat noodles will lower your point values.
And I also like to add spinach, broccoli, and mushrooms to pizza. Those are all zero points on the SmartPoints plan!!