This Weight Watchers Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It’s so delicious, it’s tasting in any way! We like to make breakfast casseroles on the weekends or in the morning, and of course for Christmas, too!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
5 Points™ per serving
Sometimes it can be difficult to find low-fat cinnamon rolls in stores. Every once in a while, I just can’t. To make cinnamon rolls I use two-component dough instead.
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WW CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut each cinnamon roll into sixths.
2. Spray the casserole dish.
3. Add cinnamon roll pieces.
4. Whisk eggs, 1/3 cup milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
5. Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Add a little milk to the icing to thin it out. Whisk or blend with a mixer. Pour icing over the casserole.
How many servings does this make? I see 5 pts blue per serving. Thanks! This looks amazing!
The recipe serves 8
What size casserole do you use for the WW Cinnamon Roll Casserole?