This Weight Watchers Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It’s so delicious, it’s tasting in any way! We like to make breakfast casseroles on the weekends or in the morning, and of course for Christmas, too!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
5 Points™ per serving
Sometimes it can be difficult to find low-fat cinnamon rolls in stores. Every once in a while, I just can’t. To make cinnamon rolls I use two-component dough instead.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WW CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut each cinnamon roll into sixths.
2. Spray the casserole dish.
3. Add cinnamon roll pieces.
4. Whisk eggs, 1/3 cup milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
5. Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Add a little milk to the icing to thin it out. Whisk or blend with a mixer. Pour icing over the casserole.