These Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls are only ONE Weight Watchers Point. They would perfectly be paired with cauliflower fried rice for a quick dinner or lunch.
1 Point per roll
It’s perfectly paired with cauliflower fried rice for a quick lunch or dinner. You can easily use cooked turkey breast or cooked shrimp if you are not large on chicken.
AIR FRYER CHICKEN EGG ROLLS
Asian recipes are one of my favorites for two reasons: EASE and BUDGET! If you were having guests over, you can easily double or triple this recipe. If you love the flavors of garlic and ginger.
HOW DO I MAKE MY EGG ROLLS?
1. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sugar; fold in chicken and coleslaw mix until well combined.
2. Lay one egg roll wrapper with the point towards you.
3. Fill with 3 tbsp of mixture.
4. Fold the bottom point up over filling and roll once.
5. Fold in right and left points.
6. Brush the top point with the beaten egg and finish rolling.
7. Repeat until all 6 rolls are done.
8. Then put the egg rolls into the greased basket.
9. Spray egg rolls with oil.
10. Cook at 390 degrees for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Here’s the one I recommend! It works well for small or large families and does not take up much space.
One Point Weight Watchers and Super Quick, points may vary depending on which egg rolls wrappers you use. Each egg roll is 1 serving. ( I use low-carb tortillas.)
They all look so good and so good for you.
I don’t have air fryer so how else could I cook them