These Weight Watchers Big Mac Egg Rolls Recipe are everything you need!! These weight Watchers Big Mac Egg Rolls perfect for appetizers, parties, or a quick lunch or dinner!
SERVINGS: MAKES 12 EGG ROLLS
GREEN PLAN/BLUE PLAN/PURPLE PLAN: 3 smart points if using 96% ground beef per egg roll or 2 smart points if using 99% ground turkey per egg roll or 2 egg rolls for 5 smart points if using either one.
HOW DO I MAKE THESE WEIGHT WATCHERS BIG MAC EGG ROLLS?
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking. Then heat over medium heat, mix ground meat, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce and cook the beef for about 10 minutes or until the pink color disappears. After that, remove it from the stove and drain any excess fats or liquids.
- Combine cooked beef, minced onions, and pickles in a large mixing bowl then stir until well combined. Fold in cheese.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of hamburger mixture onto the center of the roll and roll it from the bottom to roll halfway up, then fold in sides and roll tightly.
- Do the same for all of the remaining egg rolls.
- Spray both sides of the egg rolls with non-stick cooking spray oil.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Place egg rolls into an air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown 400 degrees.
- Flip halfway through cooking. Remove from air fryer