This Weight Watchers Protein Waffle is only 2 Points and packed with over 20 grams of protein! This Waffle is perfect for any morning breakfast or weekend brunch!
Servings: Makes 1 waffle
2 Points® per waffle
HOW DO I MAKE MY WAFFLE?
1. Combine eggs, protein powder, baking powder, and water in a bowl.
2. Mix with a wire whisk or fork.
3. The batter should be on the thinner side. But not too thin. (Too much water will make the batter overflow.)
4. Preheat a WAFFLE MAKER and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter into the waffle iron.
5. Remove from the waffle iron.
6. To decorate, top your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, Alyssa’s Gluten-Free Oats Chunks (1 point for one cookie or 3 points for a cookie, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder or pb2 ( 1 Point), 1 Tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce ( 1 Point) or 1 Tbsp melted whip Jif peanut butter (2 Points) and or fat-free Reddi Whip.
In this recipe, I used Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder as the base of this recipe.
For this recipe, I used the Hamilton Beach, Waffle Maker. It makes the waffle nice and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle, just like a waffle should be. I got it on Amazon.
Click HERE to check it out.