If you are following a weight loss program and you thought bagels were off-limits and normally you’d be right. Don’t worry because these 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels are a game-changer and this is one of my most popular recipes of all time because they are delicious and easy to make. Only 3 Smartpoints each, and 3 points on the Green, Blue and Purple plans.
SERVINGS: 4 Bagels
BLUE PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel
PURPLE PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel
GREEN PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel
HOW DO I MAKE THESE WEIGHT WATCHERS TWO-INGREDIENT BAGELS?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of self-rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt until a dough starts to form.
- Brush your hands with a bit of flour and turn the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Then roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Then beat just one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with everything except Trader Joe’s Bagel Seasoning.
- Finally, Bake your bagels at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown. Enjoy!!
WHAT TOPPINGS CAN I USE FOR THESE TWO INGREDIENT BAGELS?
I bought Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning from Amazon. This stuff is amazing! You can use it too on bagels, eggs, avocado toast…everything!