Do you love the flavors of Mexican food? Even though I am trying to lose weight, I didn’t want to give it up. Finding a Weight Watchers recipe takes a little creativity and effort, but it is possible to make recipes healthier and more point-friendly! For that, I made this Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake and didn’t even miss those extra calories.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
GREEN PLAN: 7 WW Points per serving
BLUE PLAN: 4 WW Points per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 4 WW Points per serving
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake is #1
This is my number one recipe on my blog, I get so many positive comments and emails about this recipe! I think you’ll LOVE this recipe as much as I do!
How I Made Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake Recipe?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread around.
- Arrange 4.5 tortillas across the bottom of the pan to cover it as best as possible.
- In a bowl mix the refried beans and the taco seasoning together.
- Spread this mixture in an even layer on top of the corn tortillas.
- Using the same bowl add the cooked chicken, black beans, tomatoes/chilies and remaining enchilada sauce. Stir these ingredients together.
- Spoon half of this mixture on top of the refried bean layer.
- Place the remaining 4.5 corn tortillas on top of the layers.
- Put the remaining chicken mixture on top of the corn tortillas and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Low in WW Points per Serving
For Weight Watchers, you can cut this Weight Watchers Chicken Enchilada Bake role into 8 equal pieces and each serving is 2 WW Points for the Blue and Purple plans, and 7 WW Points for the Green plan. This is a very filling meal.