This Weight Watchers Cinnamon french toast bubble up can definitely keep you on track. Simple to make, This dish can be whipped up in just a few minutes and popped in the oven. Serves 12 and on WW freestyle it’s only 4 personal points per serving. Yummy!!
SERVINGS: 12 SERVINGS
4-5 PersonalPoints* per serving
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary depending on your individual plan.
GREEN PLAN: 5 SmartPoints per serving/4PP per serving
BLUE PLAN: 4 SmartPoints per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 4 SmartPoints per serving
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WEIGHT WATCHERS CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST BUBBLE UP?
- First thing, preheat the oven to 350F then spray a 9×13 dish with some cooking spray.
- Cut all 20 biscuits into 6 small pieces to giving you 120 pieces of dough.
- In a bag large, Mix your 1 Tbsp of sugar and heaping tsp of cinnamon then add the dough pieces too and shake, making sure to cover all of the pieces. Be sure to separate the pieces before shaking the cinnamon sugar onto them.
- Then place the dough pieces evenly.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, and stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture over your dough pieces and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and mix your icing sugar, milk and vanilla together and pour over the french toast bake while it is still warm.
- Finally, Cut into 12 equal servings.
CONTINUE TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR THE INGREDIENTS LIST