prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 2- 7.5 oz packs of buttermilk biscuits
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- FOR THE ICING
- 1/3 cup icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- First thing, preheat the oven to 350F then spray a 9×13 dish with some cooking spray.
- Cut all 20 biscuits into 6 small pieces to giving you 120 pieces of dough.
- In a bag large, Mix your 1 Tbsp of sugar and heaping tsp of cinnamon then add the dough pieces too and shake, making sure to cover all of the pieces. Be sure to separate the pieces before shaking the cinnamon sugar onto them.
- Then place the dough pieces evenly.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, and stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture over your dough pieces and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and mix your icing sugar, milk and vanilla together and pour over the french toast bake while it is still warm.
- Finally, Cut into 12 equal servings.
WW Freestyle SmartPoint- (blue & purple) 4 using WW recipe builder.
WW Smart Points- (green) 5 using SP calculator.
Points Plus- 4 using PP calculator
Calories 136 per serving…Fat 3g per serving…Sat fat 0.9g per serving…Carbs 22.3g per serving…Fiber 0.6g per serving…Sugar 6.9g per serving…Protein 4.8g per serving