PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 22 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: hours
TOTAL TIME: 2 hours 27 minutes
- We need 1 ( 16 oz.) box Pillsbury sugar-free yellow cake mix or Betty Crocker’s yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 and 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 Tbsp Smucker’s sugar-free caramel syrup
- 8 oz. lite cool whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 oz.) Sugar-free Jell-O vanilla pudding
- 1 cup skim milk
- Smucker’s sugar free caramel sauce. For extra points.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, and the pumpkin purée.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Then bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Put it out of the oven and let the cake cool completely.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the caramel sauce for about 10 seconds.
- Then pour the melted caramel sauce over the surface of the cooked cake until the caramel fills the holes.
- I prefer to refrigerate overnight.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the skim milk and the sugar-free vanilla pudding.
- Fold in cool whip topping.
- Spread whip topping over the cold cake.
- For extra points, sprinkle with pumpkin spice and top with Smucker’s Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce.
- I can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Servings: Makes 20 slices
GREEN PLAN: 4 smart points per serving
BLUE PLAN: 6 smart points per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 7 smart points per serving