This One Point Weight Watchers Sheet Pan Pumpkin Bars Recipe is so easy to make and baked in a sheet pan so it’s perfect for potlucks! As it bakes, the smell of fall fills the house!
Servings: Makes 36 bars
1 Point™ for one bar or 2 bars for 3 Points
WHAT SWEETENER DO I USE?
I use LAKANTO CLASSIC MONKFUIT SWEETENER in the majority of my baking recipes. This is my recommended sugar substitute.
It’s WW FRIENDLY, Keto, Diabetic, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, and All Natural
Click HERE to purchase the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
HOW DO I MAKE THESE ONE-POINT SHEET PAN PUMPKIN BARS?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 10 X 15 or 18 X 13 BAKING SHEET with non-stick cooking spray. (I use an 18×13 baking sheet.)
3. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine, flour, baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and cloves.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Add eggs or liquid egg, pumpkin and unsweetened applesauce.
7. Stir until well combined.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
9. In a medium mixing bowl combine, softened cream cheese, skim milk, egg, and sugar substitute.
10. Whisk until nice and smooth. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pumpkin batter.
11. Using a table knife gently cut through the batter to make swirls with the cream cheese evenly through the batter.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes.