This One Point Weight Watchers Two-Ingredient Dough Fruit Tart is colorful, bursting with juicy fruit, and covered with a delicious sweet pudding layer-it’s sure to be a showstopper dessert!
SERVINGS: MAKES 9 SERVINGS SLICES
GREEN PLAN: 1 SmartPoints® per slice
BLUE PLAN: 1 SmartPoints® per slice
PURPLE PLAN: 1 SmartPoints® per slice
HOW DO I MAKE THIS TWO INGREDIENT DOGHT FRUIT TART?
- First, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Then combine flour, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, & Greek yogurt.
- Then sprinkle a little flour on the tabletop to knead the dough. Then place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. Knead for about 3-4 times, until it’s a pliable dough.
- Spread the dough out on a parchment-lined sheet to roll the dough until it’s about 1/4″ thick. For 10 to 12 minutes, cook the pizza crust in the oven until it is slightly golden.
- Let crust cool for 10-15 min.
- While the crust is cooling. Combine pudding mix and plain non-fat yogurt in a small bowl. Whisk until dissolved.
- You might add a little water to thin it if it needs it. Then place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to let it thicken.
- Pour pudding mix on the crust and spread evenly all over.
- Combine cool whip and 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt and stir together in a small bowl.
- Then add a layer of cool whip mixture over the pudding mixture.
- Add a layer of the fruit of your choice on top.