The discovery of these Weight Watchers 2-ingredient dough was a real game-changer for me and so many others! It is such a versatile dough and the low points make it just fabulous!
Servings: Makes 4 servings
4 Points* per each one
How Do I Make These Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets?
In this recipe, the key to success with the 2 ingredient dough is to make it in my STAND MIXER.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Then Put the rising flour and the Greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
3. By using a dough hook mix until well combined
4. Then divide the dough into four equal sections.
5. Flatten each portion of dough into an oval or square shape.
STUFF THE TURKEY AND CHEESE POCKETS
1. You can use any kind of cheese you want
2. I used Velveeta cheese and one slice equals 1 point!
3. And then I added some shredded turkey breast that was zero points.
4. Then fold the dough over and make a pocket. For this, I used a fork to close the sides together nicely.
6. Bake for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.