A Low PersonalPoints Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt, eggs, and sugar-free pudding mix makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 Point™ per slice
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
Looking for more dessert recipes? Be sure to check these recipes out:
Weight Watchers One Point Funfetti Cheesecake
Zero Point Weight Watchers Cheesecake Recipe
Weight Watchers One Point Butterscotch Cheesecake
Weight Watchers Zero Point Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Zero Point Weight Watchers Caramel Cheesecake
Weight Watchers Zero Point Banana Pudding Cheesecake
HOW DO I MAKE MY PLAIN JANE CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
3. Mix well yogurt and dry pudding.
4. Lightly brush a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Cook it for 30 minutes, once it’s chilled, it will set.
6. Then let it cool for 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap.
Comments are closed.