A Low PersonalPoints Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt, eggs, and sugar-free pudding mix makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1-3 PersonalPoints™ per slice*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I USE TO MAKE THIS WEIGHT WATCHERS CHEESECAKE?
1: I USED NON-FAT GREEK YOGURT:
Non-fat Greek yogurt is the main ingredient for this cheesecake.
2: I USED SUGAR-FREE PUDDING:
Here is the secret, sugar-free pudding is used as a thickening agent and gives these low-point cheesecake flavorings.
3: THE EGGS:
These weight watchers’ cheesecakes rely on eggs for their thickening power.
Click HERE to purchase the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
WHAT DO I USE TO BAKE MY WW CHEESECAKE IN?
For this cheesecake, I used THIS 9-INCH SPRINGFORM PAN.
HOW DO I MAKE MY PLAIN JANE CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
3. Mix well yogurt and dry pudding.
4. Lightly brush a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Cook it for 30 minutes, once it’s chilled, it will set.
6. Then let it cool for 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap.