This Weight Watchers Zero Point Shrimp Fajitas recipe makes for a quick and easy dinner and is perfect for those busy weekday nights!
Servings: Makes 4 ( 1 and 1/4 cup) servings
0 Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY SHRIMP FAJITAS?
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Combine all seasonings In a small mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
3. Rinse the cooked shrimp and pull the tails off each shrimp.
4. In a large zip lock bag place shrimp inside.
5. In a large zip-lock bag pour fajita seasonings over the shrimp.
6. Seal the bag and shake all ingredients together until the shrimp is well-coated.
7. Deseed and slice the peppers and onions.
8. Make sure to line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
9. Then spray the aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
10. Onto the prepared baking sheet place the sliced onion and bell peppers.
11. In a preheated oven, cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
12. Remove the vegetables from the oven and add the shrimp directly to the sheet pan with the vegetables.
13. Spread the shrimp evenly over all the vegetables.
14. If using cooked shrimp, place the baking sheet back in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
15. Increase the cooking time to 15-20 minutes If using raw shrimp.
16. Remove from oven.
17. Stir gently to allow the seasoning to combine with vegetables and shrimp.
18. You can drizzle lime juice over the top if desired.
19. you can serve it on top of a low-point tortilla, over rice, or as is.