PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 12 hours
TOTAL TIME: 12 hours 35 minutes
- Firstly, you’ll need 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- Then you will need 1 (32 oz.) container plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- And then we will need 1 (1 oz.) small box of instant sugar-free/fat-free vanilla or cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin.
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp granulated white sugar substitute ( I recommend Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- Finally, you’ll need 3 Tbsp or 1.5 oz. Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker spice cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well in a mixing bowl.
3. Then add yogurt, dry pudding mix, and cake mix, if desired. Whisk together until well combined.
4. After brushing a pie dish with a little non-stick cooking spray or a springform pan, pour the mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Before covering it with plastic wrap let it cools for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Before serving let it chills overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
- I always prefer to mix the cheesecake by hand rather than with a mixer so that the yogurt stays nice and thick
- Once it’s chilled, it will set. because it may look jiggly in the beginning
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- For the texture and flavor to completely set in, let it chill for about 12 hours.
Be sure to check out these delicious low point cheesecakes as well: