This Gingerbread Cheesecake is low in points, high in protein, and makes for a delicious guilt-free dessert! This Gingerbread is the best alternative cheesecake.
Servings: Makes 8 slices
1 Point® per slice
Every day I add new recipes to my Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
My website is not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. I just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY GINGERBREAD CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add eggs, sugar substitute, pudding mix, vanilla extract, molasses, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
3. Add yogurt and mix until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into a lightly greased non-stick cooking spray 9-inch pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Before covering it with plastic wrap, let it cool for about 15 to 20 minutes
7. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours preferably overnight.