This Lightened Up Pumpkin Poke Cake is an all-time fall favorite at my house! This delicious pumpkin cake, drenched in a completely sugar-free caramel sauce, and topped with a layer of whipped cream! It’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Servings: Makes 20 slices
GREEN PLAN: 4 smart points per serving
BLUE PLAN: 6 smart points per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 7 smart points per serving
HOW DO I MAKE MY LIGHTENED-UP PUMPKIN POKE CAKE?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, and the pumpkin purée.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Then bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Put it out of the oven and let the cake cool completely.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the caramel sauce for about 10 seconds.
- Then pour the melted caramel sauce over the surface of the cooked cake until the caramel fills the holes.
- I prefer to refrigerate overnight.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the skim milk and the sugar-free vanilla pudding.
- Fold in cool whip topping.
- Spread whip topping over the cold cake.
- For extra points, sprinkle with pumpkin spice and top with Smucker’s Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce.
- I can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
THE INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED ON THE NEXT PAGE