Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Total time: 28 mins
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionary sugar)
- 2 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, I also spray the paper lightly.
- Mix your yogurt and flour together n a bowl *If you don’t have self-raising flour you can use all-purpose and add a little baking powder and salt to it
- Mix your dough till you can form a ball, it will be slightly sticky, sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and keep kneading the dough in some extra flour till it’s not sticky and roll the dough out *mine was rolled out to approx 12″ by 10″
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the dough. Rotate your dough up and cut into 2 equal pieces, then cut each piece into 6 giving you 12 rolls.
- In this step, you need to put cut pieces onto the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 18 minutes or until they look golden.
- Mix the icing sugar with a little milk and brush glaze onto warm cinnamon rolls makes 12 rolls. Store in a sealed container.
- BLUE/PURPLE: 2 using WW recipe builder
- GREEN: 3 using the SP calculator
- Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
- Nutritional info per roll… Calories 70…Fat 0.1g…Sat fat 0g…Carbs 14.2g…Fiber 0.3g…Sugar 7.1g…Protein 2.9g using My Fitness Pal