This delicious Weight Watchers Cheesecake will have you love being able to indulge your sweet tooth and use no, zip, zilch, zero points. Hello, zero-point dessert!!! You heard that right… no points! So get ready to indulge your sweet side and dig in.
Weight Watchers Cheesecake
This is by far the best no point cheesecake recipe I have ever made. I have tried a few and this one in my opinion is the best one hands down. The kids and the boyfriend love this one when I make it.
Try it for yourself and watch your family go nuts over it. Warning: you might have to make two so you get a bite, I had to!
Weight Watchers Cheesecake Recipe
Now that you are ready to make this delicious recipe, here are a few ideas to sweeten the mix: try any of the fruit toppings from the WW Zero Point List and make this delectable dish your own.
I like mine with fresh strawberries, but you can use blueberries or even applesauce with a little added cinnamon and voilà! An awesome, “Mom can I have another piece?” dessert that will have them begging for more.
There are so many delicious toppings on the list you could have a different version of this super easy delicious cheesecake every week. Enjoy!
Cheesecake – Weight Watchers Friendly
This is a zero-point dessert so you can add to the recipe a bit as long as you remember to add the points. Adding one or two points can be the difference between a great dessert and phenomenal. I like this one with strawberries so it didn’t add points for me but you may try a few different toppings that may add a point or two to suit your tastes. Remember this is not a diet it is a way to eat healthier for the long term. Enjoy the journey and the food.
Weight Watchers Zero point Cheesecake Recipe
Makes 8 servings
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups nonfat Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage 0%)
- 1 small box instant fat-free/sugar-free cheesecake of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tbsp imitation vanilla
- 3 tbsp Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add eggs, vanilla, and stevia until blended well
- Add in yogurt and box of pudding until well combined
- Spray a pie dish or 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour ingredients in
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before covering with plastic wrap
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator