A low-point Lemon Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 slices
1 Point™ per slice
These WW cheesecakes are a staple in my weightless journey. @wwforlife
HOW TO MAKE THIS LEMON CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add eggs, extract, lemon juice, and a sugar substitute.
3. Add yogurt and dry pudding, and mix well using a wire whisk.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
7. Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
WHAT DO I USE TO BAKE MY ZERO CHEESECAKE IN?