A low point Lemon Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
WW GREEN PLAN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints per serving if using 3 whole eggs
WW BLUE PLAN: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
WW PURPLE PLAN: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
These WW cheesecakes are a staple in my weightless journey.
HOW TO MAKE THIS LEMON CHEESECAKE?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, extract, lemon juice, a sugar substitute.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non-stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN. I use a 9-inch SPRINGFORM PAN.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
WHAT I USE TO BAKE MY ZERO CHEESECAKE IN?