A Zero Point Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt, eggs, and sugar-free pudding mix makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
MyWW GREEN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints if using 3 whole eggs
MyWW BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving
MyWW PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I USE TO MAKE THIS WEIGHT WATCHERS CHEESECAKE?
1: I USED NON-FAT GREEK YOGURT:
Non-fat Greek yogurt is the main ingredient for this cheesecake.
2: I USED SUGAR-FREE PUDDING:
Here is the secret, The sugar-free pudding is used as a thickening agent and gives these low point cheesecake flavorings.
3: THE EGGS:
These weight watchers’ cheesecakes rely on eggs for their thickening power.
Click HERE to purchase the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
WHAT DO I USE TO BAKE MY WW CHEESECAKE IN?
For this cheesecake, I used THIS 9-INCH SPRINGFORM PAN.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 12 hours
TOTAL TIME: 12 hours 40 minutes
- 3 large eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt ( for thicker slices use 5 cups)
- We’ll need a small box of instant sugar-free/fat-free cheesecake or vanilla pudding.
- And 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract
- We’ll need 3 Tbsp. white granulated sugar substitute ( I used LAKANTO MONKFRUIT CLASSIC SWEETENER )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Mix well yogurt and dry pudding.
- Lightly brush a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook it for 30 minutes, once it’s chilled, it will set.
- Then let it cool for 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Mix the cheesecake by hand, not a blender, to keep the yogurt nice and thick.
- You can choose between substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar-free pudding mix. The servings and points: 10 servings with 2 points per serving.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight in the springform pan.
- Cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to a month in an airtight container
- Toppings are extra points.
- If you make 8 slices; each slice is technically 1/2 point on the BLUE and PURPLE plan. The WW app will at times round it up to 1 smart point and other times the app will round it down to 0 freestyle smart point. You can choose to track the points of how you see fit.
37 Calorie Brownie Crust:
- 3/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup zero-point white granulated sweetener ( I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix for about 1 minute, until smooth.
- Pour batter into a prepared baking dish for about 15 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before adding cheesecake batter.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 82TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 74mgSODIUM: 144mgCARBOHYDRATES: 7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 6gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 8g
The point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based on the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on the ingredients used.