I love doing different recipes with the two-ingredient dough and this recipe is very good and very easy while I am doing these in the air fryer you can definitely do these in the oven too if you don’t have an air fryer I just think they taste better in the air fryer
Makes 4 servings.
2 Points® per serving
These easy, cheesy, delicious breadsticks are so good and definitely hit the spot when you are craving breadsticks! They start with the 2-ingredient dough, with added seasoning and then are topped with two cheeses and a garlicky butter spread. They are best in the air fryer but can be done in the oven as well.
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHEESY ITALIAN BREADSTICKS?
1. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup four, Greek yogurt, granulated garlic, and 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning until the dough starts to form.
2. Remove and place on parchment paper and knead for 5 minutes, using more flour if necessary.
3. Once kneaded, cut the dough in half and roll it out to fit the air fryer.
4. If you are doing this in the oven, you can roll out the dough into just one big square to roughly fit a cookie sheet.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 350 for about 3 minutes.
6. Place dough in the air fryer and spritz the top of the dough with olive oil spray.
7. Top with half of the mozzarella and parmesan and air fry for 5-6 minutes.
8. For the oven, bake at 400 for about 15 minutes.
9. While the dough is cooking, mix together melted butter spread and minced garlic.
10. Once the dough is cooked, brush with butter mixture and cut into desired-sized bread sticks.