This Weight Watchers Butterscotch Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert!
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
1-2 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary depending on your individual plan.
These Weight Watchers Greek yogurt cheesecakes are a staple in my weightless journey.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BUTTERSCOTCH CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
3. Add yogurt, cake mix, and dry pudding mix. Whisk well.
4. Lightly brush a pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. I used SPRINGFORM PAN.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
6. Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes. Leave the cheesecake in the pan and cover it with plastic wrap.
7. Let it chill for at least 12 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator