This Zero Point Banana Pudding Cheesecake is about the best sweet treat you can ask for. If you’re in the mood for the decadent taste of this dessert but are looking for a healthier option then indulge in guilt-free with this Banana Cheesecake!
SERVINGS: Makes 8 servings
GREEN PLAN: 2 Points per serving
BLUE PLAN: Zero point per serving
PURPLE PLAN: Zero point per serving
HOW DO I MAKE MY BANANA PUDDING CHEESECAKE?
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mixing the eggs, sugar substitute and vanilla together.
- Then beat in the pudding and yogurt into the mixture together.
- Spray a pie plate with baking spray and add the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Before serving, I prefer to refrigerate it for at least two hours or overnight.
- Finally, place slices of Banana along the top of the cheesecake around the edges.
THE INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED ON THE NEXT PAGE