This Weight Watchers Veggie Breakfast Quesadilla recipe is packed with eggs, beans, and veggies to keep you fueled, plus it’s easy to make and full of protein.
Servings: Makes 1 serving
5 WW Points for 1 quesadilla
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BREAKFAST QUESADILLA?
1. Whisk together eggs, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
3. Heat on medium.
4. Add the eggs.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes, without stirring, until the edges are set.
6. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
7. Place the tortilla on top.
8. Let the eggs cook for another minute.
9. Gently slide eggs around in the pan to release.
10. Using a large spatula, carefully flip the tortilla and egg over in one piece.
11. Add the beans, peppers, and onion down the center of the tortilla.
12. Drizzle with the salsa.
13. Fold the tortilla over to form a half-circle. Toast, pressing down, for 1 minute.
14. Then flip the quesadilla over to toast the other side.
15. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.