I tried out a new Weight Watchers recipe for zero-point Crustless Vanilla Cheesecake. I found it to be pretty good, especially for zero pts. It is perfect for any time you want a guilt-free, zero-point dessert!
Servings: Makes 8 servings
0 WW Points per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE MY 0-POINT CHEESECAKE?
1. In a food processor(my food processor is a 9 cup and it barely fits), blend the cottage cheese until smooth, about 2 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
2. Then add the monk fruit sweetener, yogurt, and vanilla, and process until well combined.
3. Add the eggs; process until smooth.
4. Spray a springform pan (mine was 9 1/2-inch) with cooking spray.
5. Wrap the outside of the pan with foil.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes until the cheese is golden around the edges and still a bit wobbly in the center.
8. Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
9. Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours until completely chilled.
10. Remove the sides of the pan.
11. Cut into 8 slices.
12. Top the cheesecake with raspberries before serving.