This Weight Watchers Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is only 2 points and simple to make and packed with protein, This recipe perfect for breakfast, a potluck, or even as a dessert.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
GREEN PLAN: 4 SmartPoints per serving
BLUE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per serving
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WEIGHT WATCHERS SNICKERS CARAMEL APPLE SALAD?
- Combine the pudding mix, and Caramel Premier Protein Shake in a large mixing bowl.
- Add non-fat plain yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Then drain the juice from a can of crushed pineapple.
- Filter the juice from a can of crushed pineapple so that the pineapple remains at zero points.
- Gradually fold in the chopped apples.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
- Top with chopped snickers before serving.
- You can drizzle 1 tsp sugar-free caramel sauce over the top of each serving and top with fat-free Reddi Whip, if desired.