PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 12 hours
TOTAL TIME: 12 hours 40 minutes
- You’ll need 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- We need 1 (1oz) small box of instant sugar-free/fat-free cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1 Tbsp caramel extract
- 3 TBSP OF THIS SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Now pour into a lightly greased with non-stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- For about 15-20 min let it cool before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remember that It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. And the longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Store in a refrigerator on a paper plate & cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
- Toppings are extra points. I added 1 Tbsp Smucker sugar-free caramel syrup and fat-free Reddi Whip for one additional point.
- This cheesecake may look jiggly in the beginning but once it’s chilled, it will set. Remember let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- Toppings are extra points.
- I added 1 Tbsp Smucker sugar-free caramel syrup and fat-free Reddi Whip for one additional point.