These Weight Watchers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and super delicious!
Servings: Makes 12 cookies
2 Points™ per cookie
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE THESE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter and brown sugar blend in a large mixing bowl until fluffy and then add the egg, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until smooth. (30 seconds)
3. Then mix the oats and self-rising flour with baking soda in another bowl.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold the oat mixture into the egg mixture. The dough will be crumbly. Then gently fold in chocolate chips.
5. Then Use a standard tablespoon measuring spoon and place them on the cookie sheet about 1/2 inches apart.
6. Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes.
7. And now just let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing them.